Blog: Latest Bama News 8/3/2015

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
What Saban Thinks About As Practice Begins - Alabama - Scout-via rbr
No true newcomers are in the competition for the most important position on the field, and therefore the position of most interest. Five men received what Saban said was relatively equal work in the spring, did the same in the voluntary workouts in the summer, and will start out fall camp with that opportunity. They are in order of class seniority senior Jacob Coker, junior Alec Morris, sophomore Cooper Bateman, redshirt freshman David Cornwell, and true freshman Blake Barnett.
rbr op​
Blake Barnett has been invited for the evening drills on Thursday. Saban says don't read too much into that, but, I'm totally going to Gump all over that.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
2015 Alabama Predictions — Best + Worst-Case for Alabama’s Season Record-tide99.1 via rbr
Best: 14-1. Despite a potential hiccup along the way, there is definitely enough talent for Alabama to claim another National Championship. Worst: 10-3. If the bumps in the road arrive early (Wisconsin or Georgia), and the Tide doesn’t handle it well, this could easily be a repeat of 2010.
I think that seems about right, maybe 10-2, which still may lead the league. The schedule is the toughest in the nation, with the trips to Aggieland, Athens and Auburn seeming to loom the largest. Still, I think Alabama is more talented than any of them. Alabama needs to hold serve at home against a tough slate (OM, LSU, Arkansas & UT,) and take at least two out of three on the road. Provided that the QB and secondary can gel, a big season could happen.
rbr op

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.