*****2017 ATH Dylan Moses commits to Bama***** (arrived 1/8)

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Re: *****2017 ATH Dylan Moses commits to Bama*****

I have no proof of this but he could be talking about Browning out of Texas! He was in his ear about Bama on his visit. He could flip but I don't think he will.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I have no proof of this but he could be talking about Browning out of Texas! He was in his ear about Bama on his visit. He could flip but I don't think he will.
Browning just committed to Ohio State

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The day after Reuben won the college award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He's going to make a great running back
I know you're joking and mocking the Henry talk, but I've seen a few recruiting analysts say he has been more impressive at RB than LB while at IMG this year.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

I know you're joking and mocking the Henry talk, but I've seen a few recruiting analysts say he has been more impressive at RB than LB while at IMG this year.
That's impressive! ...and winning the high school Butkus award.
Seems like we just got another star player...one of many!

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Dylan is on an official visit at LSU right now.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

Evidently Dylan has his head on straight. He as well as his Mom won't stand for the Tiger fans as well as the Coaches telling him what is best for him. Take your visits then follow your heart.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

He`s always given me the impression (one of those things you hope you`re wrong about ) that he wants to play for LSU. His commitment to us didn`t change that for me. Yaw Yaw may or may not be many things but one thing he is is a good recruiter. I`m half expecting a last minute flip here. I`ll gladly accept the slings and arrows of the board and the eeyore label if he proves me wrong!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I sure hope he spurns the corndogs. He would be a huge pickup and an immediate contributor I think on special teams and probably LB too. Watching him break down ball carriers is something special.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He`s always given me the impression (one of those things you hope you`re wrong about ) that he wants to play for LSU. His commitment to us didn`t change that for me. Yaw Yaw may or may not be many things but one thing he is is a good recruiter. I`m half expecting a last minute flip here. I`ll gladly accept the slings and arrows of the board and the eeyore label if he proves me wrong!
O is a good recruiter but he is not the best recruiter. Dylan will be part of this class.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Anyone have an update on his visit to LSU? Noticed his twitter page changed from having Bama stuff to none at all. Not that it matters but just seems strange since the visit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.