Cooper is gonna embarrass a lot of CBs in the NFL...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Amari is going to be so special. He will be Oakland's #1 WR immediately and will be very high fantasy draft pick (I will be looking to draft him very early).

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
So, in my Fantasy Draft, where should I take him? I think I can get him in the 4th or 5th round -

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
He more or less beat the guy three times on the same route -- he was running free down the sidelines if he chose, he also had separation for a sideline route, then actually caught the ball in space across the middle. I think the DB did a pretty good job not to fall on his butt.

The only concern about taking Coop in a fantasy draft is whether the Raiders can get the ball to him.... If they do, the NFL is about to find out what college fans have known for three years.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So, in my Fantasy Draft, where should I take him? I think I can get him in the 4th or 5th round -
Depends on your draft strategy. If you go RB heavy at the beginning then picking up Carr and Amari mid to late rounds would be a solid move. I wouldn't pick him to high but he's worthy of a mid round pick..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I have him week one on fan duel. He will definitely be Oakland's "go to guy" and he will have a ton of opportunies..
Carr is a pretty good passer actually and he and Amari have been working a ton together.
I think Amari will light up the league. BTW, my other two receivers are Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb.
My QB is Aaron Rodgers and my running back is Eddie Lacy. I am loving me some Green Bay opening against the Bears!! :)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I have him week one on fan duel. He will definitely be Oakland's "go to guy" and he will have a ton of opportunies..
Carr is a pretty good passer actually and he and Amari have been working a ton together.
I think Amari will light up the league. BTW, my other two receivers are Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb.
My QB is Aaron Rodgers and my running back is Eddie Lacy. I am loving me some Green Bay opening against the Bears!! :)
Wow. That is my fantasy Fantasy league roster since I am a huge Packer fan. I think you are going to win with that line-up.

About when to draft Amari, I am in a league that gives 2 pts per catch so I'm going to look at him in rounds 3-4 depending how quickly the proven top notch WR get drafted. I think he has 90+ catches and well over 1000 yards and 8-10 TD's.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
My QB is Aaron Rodgers and my running back is Eddie Lacy.
I am loving me some Green Bay opening against the Bears!! :)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I loved this comment from this auburn fan, it's a rarity to see one be completely honest, when it comes to giving out compliments or praise a Alabama Player or praise anything doing with Bama..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I loved this comment from this auburn fan, it's a rarity to see one be completely honest, when it comes to giving out compliments or praise a Alabama Player or praise anything doing with Bama..
Amari had 2 spectacular games against the Barn so they should be complimentary and I know they are very happy to see him move on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.