DE Terrell Hall Updates

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: 2016 DE Terrell Hall

With our connections to the DC area the last 5-6 years, this would be a nice addition.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

General forgot his name whose on the support staff that came from the Maryland dc area but is helping get kids down here to visit. Expect for now hall to be in this class. Things can change but we are the reason he decommitted,. He also will continue to rise up the rankings and is a younger aged prospect. Don't think he has turned 17 yet. He is likely going to be a hand type prospect.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

"According to "they" I wasn't supposed to see the field til my junior year," Fitzpatrick wrote to Hall early Monday on Twitter.

The negative recruiting is real.
its real alright but eventually you can only lie so much to these kids. when they see true freshmen playing all over the field for Bama it is getting harder to spin it with each passing year..

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Coach has always said if a player is good enough, he will play. He has been good to his word ever since he came to Tuscaloosa. All I would suggest is that Terrell does not listen to the clutter and goes with his gut. If he is as good as advertised, he will start early.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

In general I view Hall in the longer-shot category, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. Fitzpatrick has done well on our behalf here -- as have Lupoi and Davis, who are proving to be a strong tandem recruiting D-linemen -- and while Maryland looked to be in pretty good shape, the big de-commitments have generally been a gut-punch to their recruiting efforts, and that will very much be wind against their sails as we enter the home stretch. All of that kind of works to keep Hall very much in play for 'Bama.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but this weekend will be key. This will be his final official visit, so we have a chance to have last-word on this one.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Saw someone say he's still in Tuscaloosa. If true, his visit is going very well.
I read something about that and thought it was weather related. Could be wrong but that was my impression. Nonetheless, hope the visit is going well..

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Wilson was riding shotgun. There was someone else in the back seat. I saw an article about it, but forgot who they said it was. It wasn't Terrell Hall, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.