Advice for Alabama vs Texas A&M 2015 tickets needed....

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Should I buy tickets on-line or drive to College Station and buy them on game day. My family moved to Dallas and I promised my son that we would go to an Alabama game. I can't afford the Wisconsin game, so I am aiming for Texas A&M. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!:conf3:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
It depends on what you consider as the better choice. Generally, you pay more if you buy ahead of time on-line (there are exceptions). But if you arrive with tickets in hand you can spend more time soaking in the game day atmosphere, visiting with other team fans, don't miss the kick-off, soak in some pre-game atmosphere inside the stadium, etc. You pick what's more important to you, and the choice is then simple.

jagvocate

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2010
I'd wait a few weeks and consider making your decision sometime during the Texas A&M vs. Arizona State game. If A&M looks like a contender, I'd lock my tickets down online. If A&M looks average/middle of the pack/mediocre etc., you'll probably be able to find tickets come game day in Aggieland.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Try the Dallas alumni group. I'm sure someone has tickets for sale. They may have a package deal and take some buses down there.
Tide in Texas is chartering a bus to the game. I believe it is $50. They are assuming it is a 2:30 CBS game. Bus leaves around 8AM arrives about noon. After the game, bus leaves approx 30 minutes after the game ends. Last I checked it was close to being sold out. If it does they will have a waiting list to see if enough interest for a 2nd bus.

As far as tix go, I know several of the officers are looking as are several members.

For those coming to the Wisconsin game, TIDE IN TEXAS is hosting a party Friday night $85 includes food and booze. Benefits the Lee Roy Jordan scholarship fund.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
Should I buy tickets on-line or drive to College Station and buy them on game day. My family moved to Dallas and I promised my son that we would go to an Alabama game. I can't afford the Wisconsin game, so I am aiming for Texas A&M. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!:conf3:
For maximum game enjoyment, buy the tickets on-line a week or two before the game. Reserve a hotel room right now at the Hilton College Station & Conference Center (this is where the A&M Football team stays) for Friday and Saturday night. You'll have a fantastic experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.