Fall Practice Updates (Practice reports, Interviews, and Scrimmage Notes)

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
Re: Fall Practice News

I believe that there are condos with a view of the practice field. I begged my daughter to rent one of those, however she wanted something closer to her classes. (TALK ABOUT SELFISH!!!) It is my understanding that they require the tenants to sign a letter prohibiting video or viewing of the practices.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008

Does the Oregon State transfer, Richard Mullaney, report with the freshman? I looked at the roster and didn't see him listed.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Does the Oregon State transfer, Richard Mullaney, report with the freshman? I looked at the roster and didn't see him listed.
The roster on RollTide.com doesn't list the new freshmen. They are in the Media Guide, though.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

I'm seeing no mention of alleged walk-on RB Vaughan. Was hoping for one more option with both speed and power. Big opportunity for Harris and - if healed enough - Scarbrough.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Practice 1 updates...

Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough (knee) was on the practice field in a black, non-contact jersey. He had knee surgery in April.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Calvin Ridley is currently not listed on the Official Alabama roster. An oversight, or did something happen?

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/alab-m-footbl-mtt.html

Edit: Seems to have been at practice, so no big deal: http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/08/alabama_offensive_practice_rep.html
Mentioned earlier, the roster on the team website doesn't have the folks that arrived after NSD. It hasn't been updated yet. They are listed in the media guide, though.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN

"Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough (knee) was on the practice field in a black, non-contact jersey. He had knee surgery in April."

Really incredible how quick some of these guys can get back on the field. I hope it works out good for Bo. Playing that RB position to me would be one of the hardest so fast after surgery.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Highlites from the presser:

-- Raheem Falkins had a broken bone in his leg this summer and is rehabbing.
-- Josh Casher has an injured pec and is rehabbing.
-- Bo continues to rehab but suspended for the first four games (NCAA related)
-- Emphatic about no depth chart
-- Not fond of the biography about him
-- Kenyan Drake is good to go

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Highlites from the presser:

-- Raheem Falkins had a broken bone in his leg this summer and is rehabbing.
-- Josh Casher has an injured pec and is rehabbing.
-- Bo continues to rehab but suspended for the first four games (NCAA related)
-- Emphatic about no depth chart
-- Not fond of the biography about him
-- Kenyan Drake is good to go
So Bo's suspension coincides with his injury recovery timeline? If I was CNS I wouldn't have framed it like he said it, "Bo is still recovering from his injury and probably won't be healthy for the first four games. He's also suspended for the first four games."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
That D-line is sick. Talent to spare. I hope it translates to the field and helps make the secondary better.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
So Bo's suspension coincides with his injury recovery timeline? If I was CNS I wouldn't have framed it like he said it, "Bo is still recovering from his injury and probably won't be healthy for the first four games. He's also suspended for the first four games."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this goes like it has in the past four weeks is when he will BEGIN trying to get out of the dog house. It could be several more weeks before he actually gets on the field. It wouldn't surprise me if he stayed on the shelf until after the bye week.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
If this goes like it has in the past four weeks is when he will BEGIN trying to get out of the dog house. It could be several more weeks before he actually gets on the field. It wouldn't surprise me if he stayed on the shelf until after the bye week.
I didn't know he was in the doghouse. I though his suspension was an ncaa thing. At least that what CNS said.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
maybe, maybe not. He's running #4 in drills now ahead of clark, so it might be a stupid mistake or misunderstanding (Ingram fishing trip) that won't result in being in the doghouse...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.