Fall Practice Updates (Practice reports, Interviews, and Scrimmage Notes)

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I didn't know he was in the doghouse. I though his suspension was an ncaa thing. At least that what CNS said.
CNS referenced it as an "amateurism" issue with the NCAA. Didn't say much more except that they'd comply.

Getting Bo mid season would be a real boost to the offense IMO. Would keep some legs fresh moving forward.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I think the WRs, in particular Foster/Stewart/Black, are going to make the QB look good. Whomever that ends up being.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Derrick Henry told reporters in the morning media session his weight is up to 244.
Find that a little odd but he is a very big dude. Hope we keep him going north and south, seems like it would be hard for him to have effective lateral quickness at that weight..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
So Bo's suspension coincides with his injury recovery timeline? If I was CNS I wouldn't have framed it like he said it, "Bo is still recovering from his injury and probably won't be healthy for the first four games. He's also suspended for the first four games."
If it's an NCAA issue, it is irrelevant really. They demand certain things for certain violations, and it doesn't really matter whether or not he's healthy. As it is, it seems like it would smooth his transition back a bit, as he can't be rushed out too early either way.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I agree. i don't think it really faze him, because either way he wasn't going to come back until 4th or fifth game...

If it's an NCAA issue, it is irrelevant really. They demand certain things for certain violations, and it doesn't really matter whether or not he's healthy. As it is, it seems like it would smooth his transition back a bit, as he can't be rushed out too early either way.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Find that a little odd but he is a very big dude. Hope we keep him going north and south, seems like it would be hard for him to have effective lateral quickness at that weight..

Lateral movement hasn't been his M.O. anyway. He's not another "Nudi" but hopefully with the extra muscle weight he can be quicker to the hole and use that size to power through the second level to open it up. Will the extra weight slow his open field speed? YTBD but prolly not.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Alabama is 'hungry' for more in 2015-16 season

“The hungriest,” senior center Ryan Kelly said. “There’s enough guys here that haven’t even won a bowl game, you know, if you look at that, not even in the national championship scheme but just the way we go all season long, dominate and get to the last game. And it’s kind of like everybody’s kind of fallen apart. That’s one of the biggest things we’ve gotten back to. I can see the change in the coaching staff and in the players, too, the attitudes we bring every day.”

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Some reaction on Twitter to the Cam Robinson injury sounds like it's a serious injury. No official confirmation on anything yet. If anyone knows anything for sure please post..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.