Fall Practice Updates (Practice reports, Interviews, and Scrimmage Notes)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope it isn't a broken foot. However, if he is to miss some time, please don't move Kelly to LT. At that point we will have only our starting RT and LG in the lineup. Rather have 1 new guy than everyone out of position.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I hope it isn't a broken foot. However, if he is to miss some time, please don't move Kelly to LT. At that point we will have only our starting RT and LG in the lineup. Rather have 1 new guy than everyone out of position.
Depending on who took over center, the change wouldn't be bad. Remember Bozeman took over center during the Ole Miss game and started against Arkansas.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Depending on who took over center, the change wouldn't be bad. Remember Bozeman took over center during the Ole Miss game and started against Arkansas.
Bozeman would be fine at C. Concern would be Bozeman is our RG. I know you put the best 5 on the field regardless. Hope recent reports its not serious are true! Regardless, probably better to happen now with 4 weeks before we play!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bozeman would be fine at C. Concern would be Bozeman is our RG. I know you put the best 5 on the field regardless. Hope recent reports its not serious are true! Regardless, probably better to happen now with 4 weeks before we play!
Bozeman slides over to center, and Shank Taylor comes in to play RG unless a new guy like Lester Cotton shows out.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I know one thing, if Cam does have something serious then DeArmond is gonna catch some shade from me on twitter during game 1. "CamRob and Braxton look great out there tonight against Wisconsin"

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
No matter what we have to plug in we need Cam! I sure hope he's ok because I see him being the main reason for an offensive line like we are accustomed to at Alabama.

He is a very special talent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.