Fall Practice Updates (Practice reports, Interviews, and Scrimmage Notes)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know it's early in camp, but the news doesn't sound good for Coker. You'd think if he had improved he'd be taking the bull by the horns early in camp.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
It matters not what any observer thinks as most are clueless how practices are run. Our coaches will sort it out and we'll be fine.
Some of their comments are about guys simply being off target in a simple catch drill. That has nothing to do with how practices are run.

Worth also noting that these guys attend practice everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It matters not what any observer thinks as most are clueless how practices are run. Our coaches will sort it out and we'll be fine.
If you don't want information from other than the coaches then you are going to be information deprived until the game is actually played..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Loved seeing the good news about Big Cam this morning. I even love more seeing about some of the young bucks on defense making some plays. It also seems that no matter which direction we go with the quarterback this year, we do have some pretty good depth at that position should something unforeseen happen.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.