Fall Practice Updates (Practice reports, Interviews, and Scrimmage Notes)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
^ Sorry to sidetrack the discussion, but what does this mean? ^
The "now" part.
Haha it's supposed to be "no." I'll correct it in my signature line.

Some members got upset in one of the threads and accused folks of trying to be an insider or being fake insiders. As my signature line says, I have never been an insider and have never claimed to have inside information.

Edit: as you can see from the pic it is correct in my signature line. Not sure why it posts incorrectly..

*I am in no way, shape or form an insider and have never claimed to be.*

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Its a waste if he's not starter quality and not Tim Tebow. ;D

I think we're on the same page though, I'm just bloviating more.
I had to look this word up. I am always being educated on tidefans.

Bloviating: verbUSinformal
gerund or present participle: bloviating
talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Edit: as you can see from the pic it is correct in my signature line. Not sure why it posts incorrectly..
Probably something to do with the software interfaces - I checked your profile here and there is no signature in the VB software. Might be easier to just enter it there (here) rather than relying on external software to handle it.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Probably something to do with the software interfaces - I checked your profile here and there is no signature in the VB software. Might be easier to just enter it there (here) rather than relying on external software to handle it.
Thanks for checking. Once I saw the signature wasn't transcribing properly I just took it out. Not a big deal..

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Haha it's supposed to be "no." I'll correct it in my signature line.

Some members got upset in one of the threads and accused folks of trying to be an insider or being fake insiders. As my signature line says, I have never been an insider and have never claimed to have inside information.

*I am in no way, shape or form an insider and have never claimed to be.*
Gotcha. Thanks. Wondered if it was a reference to some hip media that oldsters like me missed. [laughs]

We now resume our regular scheduled cussing and discussing. :wink:

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Bill O'Reilly makes good use of the word on The Factor...

pastorchuckvrc

Aug 30, 2015
I have been reading tidefan for a couple of years now and I really enjoy it. This will be my first post hope it is not a stupid question. Can a player burn a redshirt by not having it applied by a ceartin date? I dont believe BB will play unless AM and JC go belly up.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I have been reading tidefan for a couple of years now and I really enjoy it. This will be my first post hope it is not a stupid question. Can a player burn a redshirt by not having it applied by a ceartin date? I dont believe BB will play unless AM and JC go belly up.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
If a player doesn't play he reshirts automatically. If he takes part in any game, he doesn't redshirt unless he is injured and takes part in 3 games or less if I recall correctly. At that time he becomes a medical redshirt.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

That made me think of two sig lines guys I know use on another forum: "I know nothing about this, so I'll speak at length." The other is "I really have nothing to say, but I still say it on Facebook." :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.