SI top 25

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
The only way Notre Dame gets in is if they go undefeated and USC and Clemson win their respective conferences.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
If we are in preseason top tens and handle our business, I like our chances to make the playoff. Make the playoff and our chances are as good as anyones.

Like seeing Awbarn with high expectations. We'll see how they handle it.

Can barely wait for this season to start.

Roooooooooll Tide!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I think SI has lost quite a few of their best writers the last couple of years. They are a shell of themselves really.
They really have. SI used to have some truly great sportswriters. But, at least they still have Peter KinBAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. :biggrin: Awww, man. I came thisclose to getting that out without laughing. :frown:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
SI has lost all credibility with this pole. Notre Dame? The barn at #2? They don't have "the chest" to do an accurate pole. RTR!

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
nd always makes a splash in preseason. I hope they lose every game they play once again this season and every season!!!! Seeing them on a top anything list makes me want to cuss.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.