Pick'em group

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thought I'd bump the thread back to the top of the board & give anyone that's not in th group a chance to join..Just a couple more weeks to go..The more that plays "Pick 'Em" makes the season that more fun, so join up if you haven't yet, lets have a fun ride picking The Tide on to the play-off's again this year..

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I looked up the line today and made my picks. I was much surprised to see a FOX, NBC and CBS game listed. It has been all ESPN in the past. Also surprised to see Iowa St vs N Iowa and Purdue vs Marshall.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I looked up the line today and made my picks. I was much surprised to see a FOX, NBC and CBS game listed. It has been all ESPN in the past. Also surprised to see Iowa St vs N Iowa and Purdue vs Marshall.
That didn't sound right about ESPN, so I checked last year's entries. The most ESPN games in any week was Week 4 with 7. Most weeks there were but 4 or 5.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
That didn't sound right about ESPN, so I checked last year's entries. The most ESPN games in any week was Week 4 with 7. Most weeks there were but 4 or 5.
You are correct. I have been playing pick 'em for several years and I remember they only put games that ABC, ESPN and the other ESPN networks carried. That made it easy to keep up with (looking for score updates) but also limited some close games we could have picked. Thanks for remembering they changed that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..The best one was the one we had here on TideFans, it was what got me hooked on pick 'em, it was just a lot of fun & to me was the best pick 'em of them all..
You are correct. I have been playing pick 'em for several years and I remember they only put games that ABC, ESPN and the other ESPN networks carried. That made it easy to keep up with (looking for score updates) but also limited some close games we could have picked. Thanks for remembering they changed that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.