Pick'em group

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
If anyone wants to rejoin/join my pick'em group on ESPN from last year, the details are below.

Group Name - RammerJammerRTR
Password - rolltide12

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I just joined as well & I'm going to share the group I created specifically for TideFans last year as well in this post if y'all don't mind..We had many TideFans Posters play in this group & would be proud if y'all joined our group one more time..

Our group last year was TideFans2014 & the password should still be TideFans2014 or I hope that's the password..If that's not the password try to message me on here & I'll try my best to change it as soon as I can figure out how to change the password..Here's the link to our TideFans2014 Group..I love you TideFans Guys and Gals & I sure hope we can get our group going once again..Here's The Link I Hope..http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-pickem/2014/en/group?groupID=17234 & the Group Name is TideFans2014 & Password is TideFans2014 as well or it should be..

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I just joined as well & I'm going to share the group I created specifically for TideFans last year as well in this post if y'all don't mind..We had many TideFans Posters play in this group & would be proud if y'all joined our group one more time..

Our group last year was TideFans2014 & the password should still be TideFans2014 or I hope that's the password..If that's not the password try to message me on here & I'll try my best to change it as soon as I can figure out how to change the password..Here's the link to our TideFans2014 Group..I love you TideFans Guys and Gals & I sure hope we can get our group going once again..Here's The Link I Hope..http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-pickem/2014/en/group?groupID=17234 & the Group Name is TideFans2014 & Password is TideFans2014 as well or it should be..
If you find the group in your pick'em main page you can hit rejoin and just type in the password.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

TideFans2014 is a public group and no pass word is needed. I am in both again this year. Looking forward to having some more fun.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I appreciate that & wasn't trying to hog into your thread, I apologize if I did, I just enjoyed the group we had for TideFans last year..I apologize brother..
Awesome..When I posted this yesterday there was 5 of us "Active Members" from TideFans & now there's 7, why does that make my day, it means I posted it right & with the same ID and the same Passwords..Soooo bring it on my friends & join up so I can make y'all scream like school girls with my awesomeness in picking against y'all & I will make you all scream mercy to stop the slaughter...LMAO..And yes I was BS'ing ya couldn't tell..

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I really appreciate you posting this cause I literally was about to try going into settings & see if I could make it where no password is needed..Awesome & thank you bunches my friend..
TideFans2014 is a public group and no pass word is needed. I am in both again this year. Looking forward to having some more fun.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I was bored & was playing around on the "ESPN Pick 'Em" web page, and figured out, that we can already make your pick for week one..Even though there's no way we can know just how god the teams are right now, you can already do week 1 picks, I was just going to let y'all know & bump this thread back to the top..Hopefully we can get more folks to join our groups..

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I was bored & was playing around on the "ESPN Pick 'Em" web page, and figured out, that we can already make your pick for week one..Even though there's no way we can know just how god the teams are right now, you can already do week 1 picks, I was just going to let y'all know & bump this thread back to the top..Hopefully we can get more folks to join our groups..
I am not ready to rank by confidence without seeing the line :) first but it is nice to play around with. One year I had a spread sheet and I picked on it before I looked at the lines and picked on pick 'em. It was a disaster!

Cr1msoN4life

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2010
yes ive played:) if we do a yahoo one, my profile medals, will intimidate you.. lol 9 years= 4 1st two 2's two 3's and a 4rth place finish:) ...poppin poppin my collar Just made my picks, and the only one im skeered on is northwestern vs stanford

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I've never played the Fantasy Football, but, am willing to try it if y'all link it & may have to kinda help me along when I join up until I get my chiz right & I know what the hell I'm doing..Anyways..I'm bumping this thread back to the top of the board to give y'all a chance to join RammerJammer's & my Pick 'Em groups as well..Just a couple more weeks until the greatest college football team in the history of the games begins our 2015 season with a good ole thumping of The Badgers..I think it will be a tight game or we may even be a tad behind at half, but, The Crimson Tide will show college football why we're the absolute best to eve play the game, we never die or shut down, we only reload & add on to college football's most NC's any one college program has won..We will win this game & go on yet another NC run this coming season..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i'm down for a fantasy league....more fun than you think if you've never played.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.