BDS seating question

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I am in the process of buying tix for a couple of games and was hoping to get opinions. I am looking at tickets in section E, level U1, row 3. Are those decent? My main concern is I am going with my brother in law, and he can have issues with the heat (direct sun) from a prior traumatic brain injury. I know a game later in the year won't be an issue. However, the first one we are looking at is ULM on 9/26. Am I correct in the seats I am looking at are on the shade side and covered so no direct sun? My fear is since covered, no air flow can make them like an oven.... Thoughts???

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
Correction:

They are in the shaded section on the west side of the stadium. The sections on the west side upper deck are single-lettered. The east side sections are double-lettered.

Last edited:

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I'd recommend the handicap sections where they are covered and are almost always cool. I was in there for a while as my wife is University staff. No wait for bathrooms or concessions. I think the sections are KK, LL, MM, etc. Look at the chart on rolltide.com. It is almost like being in a box. Try to get the actual handicap seats if possible you can be slightly obstructed by people in front of you if they stand up.

Have fun and good luck.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
This is the side of the stadium you need. If it is a 3:00 or later game, direct sun will not be an issue. If you like watching the whole field during a play, 3rd row in the upper deck is great. IMO you can see stuff up there during a play that you miss on the far side of the field in the lower bowl. Only issue with upper deck is it takes forever to get up and back out after the game vs lower bowl and the concourse gets a little cramped.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.