NFL preseason depth charts: Where do Alabama's players stand?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Click Here:

Great breakdown of where our Alabama players stands on depth chart.

I think Players that will be cut will be mostly on 3rd or 4th team.... but We'll see. I'm little surprised that Deandrew White is on fourth team and Christion Jones, is second team. I think White will impress and move up immediately.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Click Here:

Great breakdown of where our Alabama players stands on depth chart.

I think Players that will be cut will be mostly on 3rd or 4th team.... but We'll see. I'm little surprised that Deandrew White is on fourth team and Christion Jones, is second team. I think White will impress and move up immediately.
I've read several articles praising Deandrew since he's been with the 49ers. Based off of those it sounded like he would probably make the team.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I've heard the same thing. Funny thing is we've heard so much about Deandrew White, but not so much about Jones. I do think we'll see fewer Alabama players getting cut and signed to a practice squad.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Looking at where our former players sit on the depth charts, I was most surprised by Dee Milliner at third string. I thought he was the most complete corner we've had during the Saban era.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Looking at where our former players sit on the depth charts, I was most surprised by Dee Milliner at third string. I thought he was the most complete corner we've had during the Saban era.
Well, Dee is currently out 6-8 weeks with an injured wrist. He just got back from rehabbing an Achilles injury that ended his season last October. He also had an ankle injury his rookie season that caused him to miss some games.

He wasn't going to start this year anyway. The Jets signed Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie this off season. Dee wasn't beating those guys out.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Injuries, injuries, injuries. And he's just suffered another one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.