Help With a Prize I Won in a Raffle

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
We still have a few weeks until the season starts, so I hope this is ok to post here.

I was adding a few things to my office when I began looking at this flag again. It came from a charity golf tournament George Teague used to host annually. I received it a few years ago, and it came with a list of who all had signed it. I've lost the list and I think I've figured out most based on Google searches, but I still have several that have evaded me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the flag in full and below are the signatures in question:

This one looks like it starts with an R and the number is 11? But it's hard to tell:

This one has a passing resemblance to Julio's when he was still in college, but the number looks like a 6 and not an 8:

Looks like a C, possibly a G or even an L, and last name starts with R or even possibly a D. Can't tell if the end of the last name is meant to be more letter or a number. Vaguely looks like a 12 or a bad 13. Thought it might be Cory Reamer but his signature doesn't look anything like that.

And finally this appears to begin with a K and then turns into gibberish. The number is either 34 or 24. Ken Darby is the easy guess, but his is already on there somewhere else and doesn't look anything like this:

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
That is in fact Cory Reamer verified against his signature on a ball my daughter had signed at an ADay in my office.

And thanks for the idea, I need to do the same for the signatures she got on her ball that day.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
That is in fact Cory Reamer verified against his signature on a ball my daughter had signed at an ADay in my office.

And thanks for the idea, I need to do the same for the signatures she got on her ball that day.
Perfect! Thanks. I only had one signature of his to compare it too that I found online and it looked nothing like that. I guess that one was a forgery.

Last edited:

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
He goes by Curt instead of Cory these days. He is married to a friend of mine and lives in Hoover.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.