This is what passes for thought on the left today: White Wounding.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I won't post the link due to Tidefans policy, but try googling "To Work Toward Racial Justice We Need White Wounding" by Jesse Benn.

Benn said:
White people need to open ourselves up to a particular type of wounding to genuinely understand and then work toward racial justice. Our comfort and privilege generally keeps us from incurring these wounds naturally, and thus they must be sought out, disseminated, and used to motivate action.
Utter mindless claptrap from the left.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
We have politicians who are playing to this kind of thought which makes it dangerous. They don't really believe it they just use it to pander to some who do. Victimization is a racket which buys votes, enriches the race hustlers, and allows some to collect federal funds. I emphasize some because not all who collect think this way. It stokes the anger and feelings of envy that widen the racial divide, making looting and violence more likely.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
We have politicians who are playing to this kind of thought which makes it dangerous. They don't really believe it they just use it to pander to some who do. Victimization is a racket which buys votes, enriches the race hustlers, and allows some to collect federal funds. I emphasize some because not all who collect think this way. It stokes the anger and feelings of envy that widen the racial divide, making looting and violence more likely.
Agreed. How about treating everyone equally under the law, and letting effort and talents decide who succeeds and who fails?

I would bet that if a sociologist were to study a group of newborns of various "races" (whatever that means) and the children avoided the major social sins of (1) out of wedlock child birth (2) dropping out of high school and (3) drug addiction and the minor sins of (a) tattoos, (b) smoking and (c) electronic "keeping up with the Jones" (always buying the latest gadget whether you can afford it or not), I'd bet the poverty rate and the median income of African-American babies at 30 years of age and white babies would be about the same.

Just sharing a country with people who think like Benn is dangerous because this thinking is so deeply flawed.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I found the article and gave up about halfway through. Too much rambling drivel that didn't make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Wow. What a truly heinous thought process the author has.

How about treating everyone equally under the law, and letting effort and talents decide who succeeds and who fails?
That kind of dangerous thinking invalidates the modern Democrat party.

I would bet that if a sociologist were to study a group of newborns of various "races" (whatever that means) and the children avoided the major social sins of (1) out of wedlock child birth (2) dropping out of high school and (3) drug addiction and the minor sins of (a) tattoos, (b) smoking and (c) electronic "keeping up with the Jones" (always buying the latest gadget whether you can afford it or not), I'd bet the poverty rate and the median income of African-American babies at 30 years of age and white babies would be about the same.
Absolutely agree.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.