Auburn joke

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
An Auburn fan and a University of Tennessee fan were standing in line. The University of Tennessee fan asks " what does the A-U-B-U-R-N stand for on your hat? The Auburn fan says "Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November, what does the UT on your hat stand for"? The University of Tennessee fan says "Us To"!

The thread title calls for auburn jokes, but anybody with others are welcome to pile on.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas
Eve and says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your
mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer" the father says.
"We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you
call your sister in Leeds and tell her."

Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like
hell they're getting divorced!" she shouts, "I'll take care of this!"

She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father "You are
NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm
calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow.Until then,
don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Sorted! They're
coming for Christmas and they're paying their own way."

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Years ago there was an astronaut from Auburn. Since that time NASA had to ban them. Every time they told the one from Auburn it was time for "launch", he would leave and go eat. :biggrin:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
one christmas, the local church was putting on the nativity play. turns out, three auburn grads were cast as the the magi. so come performance night the three aubs showed up fully dressed up as firefighters. the director blew his top and yelled, "what are you doing dressed like that?" one of the aubs stepped forward and said, "we got our own costumes, the bible says the three wise men came from a far"

Charleston

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 4, 2015
They were doing some renovations on the Auburn campus recently and found a skeleton in an old barn they were about to tear down. At first it was a mystery but after some research they identified the skeleton as the Dickie Dodge - Auburn's 1930 Hide and Seek Champion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
They were doing some renovations on the Auburn campus recently and found a skeleton in an old barn they were about to tear down. At first it was a mystery but after some research they identified the skeleton as the Dickie Dodge - Auburn's 1930 Hide and Seek Champion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL..Y'all crack me up & I really needed a laugh after my defib implant zapped me this morning

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
one christmas, the local church was putting on the nativity play. turns out, three auburn grads were cast as the the magi. so come performance night the three aubs showed up fully dressed up as firefighters. the director blew his top and yelled, "what are you doing dressed like that?" one of the aubs stepped forward and said, "we got our own costumes, the bible says the three wise men came from a far"
The way I heard it is that there could be no nativity scene in Auburn because they could not find three wise men or a virgin.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
An Auburn honor role student was visiting his friend in Boston. The second night there, the friend took him to a party. He was hanging around and saw some pretty girls all huddled together, so he decided to go chat them up.

Auburn guy: "So, where do ya'll go to school?

Girls: "Yale."

Auburn guy: "Okay. WHERE DO YA'LL GO TO SCHOOL?!?!?!"

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Actually, Aubs don't play Hide and Seek.....

Because no one will go and look for them....

:biggrin:

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Three guys walked into a bar wearing Auburn t-shirts. They took a table and ordered a round. Before taking each drink, they would loudly yell, "Six months!," then click their glasses together. This went on for a while; more drinks, more clicking the glasses together and yelling, "Six months!"

When they finally asked for the tab, the waitress couldn't help but ask why they were doing this.

1st Aub: "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle!"

2nd Aub: "And it only took us six months!"

3rd Aub: "And the box said 3-4 years!"

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
A Bama fan was drinking beer at the local bar. After a few beers, he jumped of the bar stool and said "all barn fans are buttheads". A guy at the end of the bar jumped of his barstool and said "I resent that". The Bama fan said "Why, are you a barn fan"? The other guy said "no, I'm a butthead".

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Leroy and Earl were framing up a new barn on the Auburn campus. Leroy was watching as Earl would pull a nail from his apron, stare at it for a second and then hammer it in. About every second or third nail, Earl would stare at it then toss it over his shoulder and go for another nail. After about 15 minutes Leroy's curiosity got the best of him so he asked Earl why he was throwing half the nails away.

"Cause the head's on the wrong end of half these dang things", Earl replied.

"Earl, you're an idjut, them nails go on the other side of the barn" said Leroy.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Leroy and Earl were framing up a new barn on the Auburn campus. Leroy was watching as Earl would pull a nail from his apron, stare at it for a second and then hammer it in. About every second or third nail, Earl would stare at it then toss it over his shoulder and go for another nail. After about 15 minutes Leroy's curiosity got the best of him so he asked Earl why he was throwing half the nails away.

"Cause the head's on the wrong end of half these dang things", Earl replied.

"Earl, you're an idjut, them nails go on the other side of the barn" said Leroy.
Earl then said to Leroy "We runnin' low on lumber. Why don't you run down to the lumber yard and pick us up about 100 2x4's?"

So Leroy headed down to the lumber yard. He found the yard manager and proudly announced "Earl sent me down here to get about 100 2x4's."
The yard manager them asked Leroy "Well, how long do you want them?"

Leroy scratched his head for a moment and then said "Well...I guess we want them for a long time. We's buildin' a barn."

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004
that is funny, funny, funny. Best one on the thread yet. The one with family from Scotland is funny too.

Three guys walked into a bar wearing Auburn t-shirts. They took a table and ordered a round. Before taking each drink, they would loudly yell, "Six months!," then click their glasses together. This went on for a while; more drinks, more clicking the glasses together and yelling, "Six months!"

When they finally asked for the tab, the waitress couldn't help but ask why they were doing this.

1st Aub: "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle!"

2nd Aub: "And it only took us six months!"

3rd Aub: "And the box said 3-4 years!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.