Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
Weighing in his narcissism, he's actually saying

"I am the great Gustavius Malzahn. I allow you commoners to address me as 'Gus' simply because most of you are unable to comprehend words having more than two syllables. I am not completely omniscient as evidenced by my choice of spouse, but sometimes the heart overrules even the greatest of minds. I am the Mozart of high-school and perhaps junior college football offense. You should fall prostate...er, hold on a second while I consult my unabridged version of the Webster's dictionary... let's see here... P....Pr....Pro.... Pros.... ah, ---

PROSTRATE, yes, you should fall prostrate, trembling before me. I should have... er.... I mean WE, WE should have scored 100 against Alabama, but I reduce that figure to 60 because I don't want to put the entire blame for this failure on my players, who simply cannot execute my advanced schemes as intended. I am willing to take 2%, maybe 3%, of the blame because my PR consultant, who assists me in communicating with you common people, says that humility is considered a positive trait by the people in the state of Georgia and that I should patronize the fan base by attempting to exhibit some of this trait. I'm not sure that any player can execute my offense to perfection. Cam Newton never even mastered it and he was at my house all the time watching game film, helping Kristi with the laundry -- sometimes for hours -- and apparently taking a few laptops. At first, I suspected Kristi was taking them and selling them to buy anti-psychotic drugs, but the timelines didn't match up because they often disappeared just after Cam and she finished the laundry and he would leave while she sat on the patio, smoking. I put 2 and 2 together to get 4 -- I have a minor in Mathematics -- and figured out the entire situation. Cam was taking those laptops, so I barred him from my house. This solved both the missing laptop situation and the hours of laundry situation. Cam must have been talking to Kristi a lot and distracting her because it only took her an hour to do the laundry after he stopped coming over. She stopped smoking also, which is a strange coincidence but for which I could find no correlation to the other situations."
Nicely done!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
The selection committee should have know that Awbarn should have put 60 on Bama and the committee should have selected Awbarn over Bama and they should have played OSU which they could have won and then they should have played OU and they could have won so that means Awbarn should be 2014 NC. So they will go ahead and count that NC too.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
It does not matter one bit, Here is what is gonna happen to the BUS ! Auburn fails on expectations ! texas fires Charlie ! Gus is the new man in LONGHORN COUNTRY ! Muschamp either takes the Auburn head job or goes elsewhere. I have had this gut feeling about this since MUSCHAMP was hired !!!

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Actually, they "shoulda" if they wanted to win, but they "couldna", so they lost...case closed. And, by the way, if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt so often.

timmer0911

3rd Team
Jan 4, 2005
Mobile, AL
I shoulda been a little bit talla, I shoulda been a balla, I shoulda had a girl who looked good, I'd call her.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, if, but, maybe and horse pooh all mean the same thing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
It does not matter one bit, Here is what is gonna happen to the BUS ! Auburn fails on expectations ! texas fires Charlie ! Gus is the new man in LONGHORN COUNTRY ! Muschamp either takes the Auburn head job or goes elsewhere. I have had this gut feeling about this since MUSCHAMP was hired !!!
Oh, how I would love that!!

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Yeah, yeah, yeah Gus....You should have beaten A&M and Wisconsin too. Shoulda lost to Ole Miss as well. You got up 2 scores on us in the 3rd and immediately wet the bed. We scored what? 30 straight points? This is as comical as Dax saying they just needed a little more time....YOU were dominated when it mattered and you scored 8 points in garbage time to make it look better. AND STILL LOST BY TWO SCORES. ridiculous.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
If he'd of put 60 on Alabama, then he would have made a nice little profit from losing. He will learn soon that you should never bet on your own team to lose though. Oh wait, that's not what he was talking about.

Last edited:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
If we don't throw three picks we put 70 on the barn. Whole bunch of ifs and buts...
Didn't want to bring that up, but yup I admit that was what I was thinking. Now that I said it, the other thing I was thinking was you shouldn't have let Bama score 5 straight times.

What I actually said out loud: "What ever ya wanna think Gus"

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
This is just plain Funny typical Barner booger eater way of thinking. Lived with it all my life, it's never gonna change.
All In
Fambly
God wants us to win
keep it down home cuz.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.