Need Advice on Bama Gift for a Woman

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
Help! I've run out of ideas for Bama-themed Christmas gifts for my sister and know how creative this board is. She's an Alabama grad, too, lives in California, and is an avid fan. She reads TideFans, but never this board.:wink: She manages to find amazing UA Christmas gifts for me (Hudson-Poole necklace, leather wallet...). I struggle despite living closer -- in Tennessee.

Yes, it's early to think Christmas, but I need to mail her gift by mid-October. In past years, she's received a signed commemorative photo from our last NC, a framed 1980 Time magazine with a cover article about Bear, and houndstooth PJs, slippers and a Bama robe. She lives in an apartment, so has limited space.

Yes, I've gone through the Fanatics link here and want something a little more . . . special, I guess.

Any ideas? Budget is under $100.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Reading the thread title, my first thought was something like this:

However, that may or may not be appropriate since she's your sister. :biggrin:

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
You could buy her one of the hover helmets they talk about on WJOX fm. They are pretty cool and I believe they are about $100. I believe the web address is www.hoverhelmets.com

At checkout, put WJOX in the coupon/promotion box and get $10 knocked off the price....

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Interesting idea. They are pretty cool. Thanks!

As for the Bama underwear, hmmmm. Of course, she's an Alabama fan to the core. That's pretty much the core. For a joke gift, maybe.

I guess the only real question there, then, is whether or not her husband/boyfriend/significant-other is an Alabama fan as well. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.