Link: Nick Perry Making a Push to Make Ravens' 53 Man Roster

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

The Ravens have a history of unearthing diamonds in the rough as undrafted free agents.

Bart Scott, Dannell Ellerbe and Priest Holmes all came to the Ravens after getting passed on by every team in the draft. More recent examples like wide receiver Marlon Brown, kicker Justin Tucker and offensive tackle James Hurst are evidence of the Ravens digging deep to build their 53-man roster.

A potential option to emerge from this year’s crop of undrafted rookies is former Alabama safety Nick Perry.

“He’s going to be one of those free-agent guys that are going to have a future in this league,” Ravens Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees said.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Nick always seemed like one of those guys who never maxed out potential, and maybe had room to grow at the next level. With the continued good coaching he can receive in Baltimore, I hope he sticks there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Really hope Nick makes the cut. He pushed through a lot of injuries at Bama that kept him from being in the rotation as much as he might otherwise have been, and also played alongside or behind some of the best also so had a lot of competition and he stuck it out.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Nick always seemed like one of those guys who never maxed out potential, and maybe had room to grow at the next level. With the continued good coaching he can receive in Baltimore, I hope he sticks there.

They are saying he is the #3 safety now and if that is the case he will stick. Nick played about as good as any of our DB's in the last 4-5 games.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
They are saying he is the #3 safety now and if that is the case he will stick. Nick played about as good as any of our DB's in the last 4-5 games.
Good for him. If he's able to stay healthy, he can be a productive guy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.