JessN: Previews 2015: Georgia Bulldogs

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I am amazed, that Georgia is the only team in the sec, with a new qb is projected to win it all. poor Alabama we just don't have enough talent to overcome the qb situation. I do expect ga to compete in the sec, but who is their overall competition, tenn, Missouri. two teams that are beatable as well.
georgia is predicted to win it all pretty much every year. that is one of the many reasons they are such a joke of a program

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Going undefeated is a really hard thing to do. If a team is so dominant that they enter every regular season game that they play with a 90% chance of winning, the probability that they will go 12-0 is only 28%. And I doubt that UGA will go in to every one of their games with a 90% probability of winning.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
True. If we best them and UT has been winning, I expect UGA to fold and lose a few they shouldn't. Their strength on offense matches ours on defense. It'll be interesting.
True their strength on offense matches ours on defense BUT, OUR strength on offense surpasses theirs on defense. I don't think they will have a better QB than Bama and Bama has a much better punter and a punt returner that is not too slouchy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.