Good Luck in 2015!

Irish Jacky

Dec 27, 2012
Hey Tidefans!

I'm just stopping by to wish the Crimson Tide every success in 2015 (until we beat you in the playoff final that is!).

I joined your site in 2012 just prior to that hiding you gave us in the 2012 national championship game. I must admit that you guys were gracious and gentlemanly in victory and I've never forgotten it. I have great respect for Alabama and our schools have played some of the greatest games in CFB history------who can forget the '73 Sugar Bowl?? Let's play for the championship again in 2015!!!

Things are looking mildly positive in South Bend so far but we've had a couple of season-ending injuries so far in this camp. If our QB lives up to his potential we should do OK.

You folks on this site are true class and I'm honored to be a member---even if mostly an ex officio one.

Roll Tide! GO IRISH!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Welcome and thanks!

I'd be surprised if ND made it that far, but if my beloved Tide makes it I can't think of another team that would give me more satisfaction to have beat for the Title than the Domers.

I suppose that is a compliment of sorts as far as college football goes.

bamaman2988

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 7, 2009
Eufaula, Al
Thanks Irish. I am glad to see that there are some ND fans that have class. Yall definitely have an easier path to the playoff this year. If we do meet again it should be epic. Roll Tide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Hey Tidefans!

I'm just stopping by to wish the Crimson Tide every success in 2015 (until we beat you in the playoff final that is!).

I joined your site in 2012 just prior to that hiding you gave us in the 2012 national championship game. I must admit that you guys were gracious and gentlemanly in victory and I've never forgotten it. I have great respect for Alabama and our schools have played some of the greatest games in CFB history------who can forget the '73 Sugar Bowl?? Let's play for the championship again in 2015!!!

Things are looking mildly positive in South Bend so far but we've had a couple of season-ending injuries so far in this camp. If our QB lives up to his potential we should do OK.

You folks on this site are true class and I'm honored to be a member---even if mostly an ex officio one.

Roll Tide! GO IRISH!
Thanks, man! Best of luck to you too.

Living 2 hrs straight down 31 from South Bend, I hear a lot of the excited speculation. Notre Dame has a much more favorable schedule this year, and they have a lot of beef in the trenches. They have a lot to prove, but I will give them that things line up more favorably for them this year, especially if Zaire proves he can ball.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Hey Tidefans!

Roll Tide! GO IRISH!
Appreciate the thought. That being said...the '73 Sugar Bowl is one of those games I wish I could forget.
Good luck to your Irish

Roll Tide!

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I like your coach he's a class act.

A lot of older fans got the hates for ND because of the 66 season & big mouth Ara Paracheezian.

I remember them having to bring in Xtra State Troopers to get him out of Legion Field after a broadcast.

Anyway I like them now.

Hey that crew cut body guard he has is one tough dude, look at the way he handled the crowed at the NCG.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.