Matt Hinton discussing JK Scott

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Re: Matt Hinton discussing JK Scoot

Scott's ability to pin a team deep to have to drive the field on what appears from the outset to be a pretty salty defense could spell trouble for opposing teams.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

This team could be the anaconda like teams from the mid-Saban era. Those teams weren't very explosive, just choked the opposing offense down with poor field position and slowly broke the bones of the opposing defense with solid power running and timely passes. Eventually there was a twenty point gap in the score and it got worse after the life was beaten out of the enemy. He's a vital piece in that puzzle.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008

This team could be the anaconda like teams from the mid-Saban era. Those teams weren't very explosive, just choked the opposing offense down with poor field position and slowly broke the bones of the opposing defense with solid power running and timely passes. Eventually there was a twenty point gap in the score and it got worse after the life was beaten out of the enemy. He's a vital piece in that puzzle.
...this anaconda don't want none unless you stop the run...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

A freshman punter finishing the season with better stats than the best pro punter? I realized he was outstanding, but until I read that article, I didn't realize just how dominant he had been.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I don't think one has ever left early, but Scott will DEFINITELY have an opportunity to do so. He could become the best punter in history of college or pro with his skill and leg strength.

As for Wing yea he didn't leave early to enter the draft, he failed a drug test and Les told him to go or hinted to him to leave. He had no choice but to leave.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Unless something weird happens, we`ll have JK this year and next,then hopefully he`ll make history by being drafted in the first round. If it weren`t for the fact that we only see him when the offense bogs down, I actually enjoy watching him kick, he`s so special.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

JK Scott won us a few games last year, imo. He can completely flip the field and makes it very hard on opposing offenses.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
He's deadly. If he just repeats last year's performance I'll be thrilled. The thought of him improving is scary.

His ability and our hopefully improved defense could be absolutely terrifying for the opposition. 2011lsu was able to combine an excellent defense with wing and went undefeated in regular season. Their offense was a joke they crushed people with special teams and defense. I think we could do that this year.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.