Here's What Fear The Walking Dead Won't Show

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. I wish these characters would actually start TALKING with each other and sharing what information they have. The teenaged geeky boy is the only one who's done that and Madison won't tell her daughter anything useful in the slightest - perplexing to say the least. Anyway, I'll be watching the rest of the season, which I think is only four more episodes.

This was driving me crazy last night especially at the end when Alicia was asking/pleading with her mom "What is going on?" and Maddie just stood there silent. ARGH!!! Tell here SOMETHING!

Which is why my fav. character (the one you referred to Stacie as the "teenaged geeky boy") is Tobias. He's far ahead of anyone on this deal and is not afraid to preach it!

Quote of the night.....by Tobias "This doesn't end."

He saved Maddie's life with the knife too.....kid's got moxy. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This was driving me crazy last night especially at the end when Alicia was asking/pleading with her mom "What is going on?" and Maddie just stood there silent. ARGH!!! Tell here SOMETHING!

Which is why my fav. character (the one you referred to Stacie as the "teenaged geeky boy") is Tobias. He's far ahead of anyone on this deal and is not afraid to preach it!

Quote of the night.....by Tobias "This doesn't end."

He saved Maddie's life with the knife too.....kid's got moxy. :)
yep he is my favorite character on this show. I hope he lasts awhile. I doubt he will though.

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006
You all are mentioning what I find the most exciting part of the story. This storyline does not follow any literature. There are no potential spoilers so everyone is going into this show blindly. Any time they introduce a character I catch myself wondering if this person will be a long term group member or if they will be zombie chow in a matter of minutes.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Or even last night's "Let's walk into my boyfriends house where the door is already open and no one will answer me and there's glass & other things laying on the floor as if this was the scene of a break but I'm not going to call the cops."
To be fair, this is just as likely to be a drunk's doing :D

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I was SURE he was going to get his neck ripped out by the principal last night!

I think he will be around for a while.....hopefully.

i told my husband that I would want that kid around right now. He seems to know more about what is going on.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
[HR][/HR]I am enjoying this show. I think that this is similar to how it would happen in real life. Most people would just brush it off and not think the absolute worst case scenario. They would try to come up with a realistic explanation of what
was going on. They also would think it was an isolated case.

Only thing that I wonder is...are there no zombie movies in this Walking dead universe?? Is it just not a thing...that is why they are so dumbfounded on the topic.

Also, I would love one of the main characters who died on TWD, to come back and star on this show at one point.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
[HR][/HR]I am enjoying this show. I think that this is similar to how it would happen in real life. Most people would just brush it off and not think the absolute worst case scenario. They would try to come up with a realistic explanation of what
was going on. They also would think it was an isolated case.

Only thing that I wonder is...are there no zombie movies in this Walking dead universe?? Is it just not a thing...that is why they are so dumbfounded on the topic.

Also, I would love one of the main characters who died on TWD, to come back and star on this show at one point.
yes there is no such thing as Night of the living dead in this world.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
[HR][/HR]...

Must not be a thing is the Walking Dead world. In an episode of Bates Motel, Norman was watching old black-and-white movies; I wondered what would happen if Psycho came on while he was watching...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Must not be a thing is the Walking Dead world. In an episode of Bates Motel, Norman was watching old black-and-white movies; I wondered what would happen if Psycho came on while he was watching...
I just figured with Zombies being a big genre...they may have some reference to them. But I guess the same thing is true in some other horror movies. Just me overanalyzing things.....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I read in an interview with (I believe it was) TWD's creator and he specifically stated that this world has no zombies, hence no one ever using the term.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I keep thinking they will mistake the kid as a walker. I had to warn my husband that if it is like TWD....they have no problem killing off main characters.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Undead chewing someone's face off and no one notices because they're too busy destroying other people's stuff. Seems legit. And no, no blue font.

Also, hospital is not a good place to be at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.

Oh, and leaving your door open is not good way to keep undead out of your house.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
good news the government is here to help

starting to think ole travis is not long for this world. he is weak and has problems killing and doesn't like guns. we all know what happens to the nice and moral in this world

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.