Here's What Fear The Walking Dead Won't Show

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm probably in the minority, but while I don't like a single character (other than the older dude married to the sick woman) I like the writing on this show better so far. The development of the story is great, imo.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I'm probably in the minority, but while I don't like a single character (other than the older dude married to the sick woman) I like the writing on this show better so far. The development of the story is great, imo.
You're not alone or wrong. Daniel is definitely the only character I like. The other characters just scream "cannon fodder" to me.

I don't know CA. I like the lead actor in this one. I thought I wouldn't. I can't stand the druggie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm with you Ruben Blades character is the only one I like so far as well. There are a few attractive women but their characters are annoying as hell

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Anybody watch(ing) tonight? Good episode tonight, I think.
I don't know. I like the mom character and think it's all coming together in her mind...slowly, but she's figuring it out.
I like the old man, too. And I think Maddie gets it more than the others.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
The guy in the holding cell with the junkie was interesting. Great voice too.

I'm firmly in the camp of liking only the older guy. He is moral, practical, and fierce. I admire that.

The daughter is super hot. She's a 22 year-old Australian actress, so I don't feel creepy about it.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The cool black dude in the holding cell (the closer) who saved Nick's life......how did he get the watch and cuff links? Did they come off the big dude who was blubbering?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.