Here's What Fear The Walking Dead Won't Show

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Gonna record and watch it later night. Been having withdrawals from TWD..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It was pretty good. Typical slow start with a cliffhanger ending. Should hold me over till TWD starts back up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
That was...........the longest hour and a half of any show I've seen in quite some time. Not in a good way mind you. I get the slow build but this was barely a crawl episode for me. Hope it picks up quickly or I will be tuning out.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
The first hour was mind-numbing, but I was patient because they were laying the foundation. The last half hour was good. I very much enjoyed the run-over-Cal-until-he-stops-getting-back-up scene, but was perplexed by the lack of expressed emotion in the scene. If I was standing there watching my drug addict son back over, then run down again some dude he claims to have shot dead not long before, I might just be emoting a wee bit. Madison stood there and the best she could ask was "what's going on?" Puh-leaze.

They're going to do better. They have to.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
The first hour was mind-numbing, but I was patient because they were laying the foundation. The last half hour was good. I very much enjoyed the run-over-Cal-until-he-stops-getting-back-up scene, but was perplexed by the lack of expressed emotion in the scene. If I was standing there watching my drug addict son back over, then run down again some dude he claims to have shot dead not long before, I might just be emoting a wee bit. Madison stood there and the best she could ask was "what's going on?" Puh-leaze.

yeah, that and the "I'm going to go explore a junky den, at night by myself with only a flashlight and when I find something I'll bring back my wife" that and sending the daughter home by herself on the school bus rather than just bringing her along

I often criticized Walking Dead for people behaving stupid but this is a whole new level

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Here's a rather interesting tidbit. I don't follow the "story sync" as I'd rather watch then check out boards and whatnot the next day. I was reading on a thread about something I noticed while watching, that the hospital staff seemed pretty freaked out about the old man dying and there were obviously procedures in place to deal with death immediately. So clearly the hospital knew people were coming back to life and surely the cops would too, right? Making the junkie story very plausible. So back to story sync. Apparently AMC added this last night to story sync during the show. (warning PDF)

http://images.sync.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/FTWD-101-WHO-v3_UPDATED2-09gu3-e4908.pdf

So you have a video of a dead guy getting blasted going absolutely viral and hospitals around the planet being warned that some unknown virus is causing the dead to reanimate and no one from any medical center is saying anything? I know TWD's universe can stretch credulity but this is a bit ridiculous

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

yeah, that and the "I'm going to go explore a junky den, at night by myself with only a flashlight and when I find something I'll bring back my wife" that and sending the daughter home by herself on the school bus rather than just bringing her along

I often criticized Walking Dead for people behaving stupid but this is a whole new level
Those are some great observations.

The kid "Nick' was a bit annoying at times with his paranoia but in the end he was the one who "stepped up" and did what was needed - especially when "Calvin" attacked Mom & Travis!

The other part I liked was the little nerdy kid who brought the knife to school and was saying there was a connection to all the incidents in several states.

I'm more interested in the character development than I thought I would be - good job with the casting!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.