(Yet) another Gator beatdown by Bama.......before the season even starts!....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
EDIT: An older story from last year......still think they should have let the bloke go.....

The gator weighed in at over 1K lbs. Gave a hell of a fight despite numerous attempts with hooks and lines and several shotgun blasts....they should have let it go - it earned that.

Sad to see such a magnificent beast lose it's life after doing battle so valiantly.... :frown:

Last edited:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
The gator weighed in at over 1K lbs. Gave a hell of a fight despite numerous attempts with hooks and lines and several shotgun blasts....they should have let it go - it earned that.

Sad to see such a magnificent beast lose it's life after doing battle so valiantly.... :frown:

That's like a year old

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

LOL! I was about to move this, based on the title, until I saw the subject matter. Believe it or not, that's the second largest gator taken in this state...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
LOL! I was about to move this, based on the title, until I saw the subject matter. Believe it or not, that's the second largest gator taken in this state...

Sorry - didn't realize this story was from last year but according to this link it's officially "The world's largest American alligator ever killed".....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.