Poll: Pick the starting QB for Wisconsin game

Who will be the starting QB in Wisconsin game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I know you were still rooting for Braxton. I'm sorry for your loss.

Edit: Oy vey, I stop posting for a few months and now I can't even reply correctly. This was in reference to cuda's recusal...

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I'm picking Coker. Mainly because my #14 jersey has been irrelevant for 7yrs. And Coker is an in-state kid and I would like to see him put it all together once and for all. And everyone is hating on Coker.

At the end of the day though, I am cool with Morris too. I just want to watch some football again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Based on what CNS said after the last scrimmage, I'm going with Morris. That sure sounded like coach-speak for "Morris is our guy."

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I don't care who it is as long as they don't get picked by Wisky's D many times.
Don't believe that is a concern. They were tied at #110 in Passes Intercepted in 2014 with, among others, Vandy and Wake Forest with but 6. Heck, even Bama had 11!

They are expecting some improvement. No where to go but up. Only 7 teams had fewer than 6.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Morris but Coker will play as well. I just think Saban knows this defense will be some major ball busters and he's going to want someone who want do anything to screw it up. GMAC 2.0 as many of yall have described it is Alec Morris. I can't wait til Vern gets a chance at the names...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.