*** CB Nigel Knott Signs With Alabama ***

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Re: 2015 CB Nigel Knott (Germantown, MS)

I really like this kids highlights....honey badger 2.0. I hope we are able to pull this guy

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I really like this kids highlights....honey badger 2.0. I hope we are able to pull this guy
IMO the biggest Athletic freak since Champ Bailey for Corners. We also have a pretty big lead would take a lot to get him away from us.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

IMO the biggest Athletic freak since Champ Bailey for Corners. We also have a pretty big lead would take a lot to get him away from us.
Mississippi is like Wrigley Field with the wind blowing out. No lead is safe. One thing in our favor: Perhaps the Planter Class will be on its best behavior with the NCAA in town.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

After a visit to Oregon this weekend, Nigel has decided to push his commitment back.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

The outcome of this game didn't necessarily help us with this prospect. Even though Saban is considered the CB guru, our CB's have not been playing very well the past couple of years. hope we still have some juice left.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

The outcome of this game didn't necessarily help us with this prospect. Even though Saban is considered the CB guru, our CB's have not been playing very well the past couple of years. hope we still have some juice left.
IMO Cyrus and all of our Cb's go through the growing pains their first two years and then develop into high draft picks. Kirkpatrick and Millner weren't great as freshman and built from there. Our weakness this year is Safety and not Jackson IMO. I've liked what I've seen from Jackson so far. (Also the rules are in favor of the Offense in all cases)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

IMO Cyrus and all of our Cb's go through the growing pains their first two years and then develop into high draft picks. Kirkpatrick and Millner weren't great as freshman and built from there. Our weakness this year is Safety and not Jackson IMO. I've liked what I've seen from Jackson so far. (Also the rules are in favor of the Offense in all cases)
True this! :cool2:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Feel reasonably confident on this, and his official visit went well.

Physically, he's a very similar build right now to what Cyrus Jones was when he came in a few years back.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I'm possibly being overly pessimistic since he's a Mississippi recruit, but the last two CBs for Nigel were by Rebels247 writers and went to Ole Miss. They both were in the last two hours.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I'm possibly being overly pessimistic since he's a Mississippi recruit, but the last two CBs for Nigel were by Rebels247 writers and went to Ole Miss. They both were in the last two hours.
I think being pessimistic is about the only way you can feel when it comes to MS recruits. Maybe we can sneak one over the state line. Davis, AJ Brown, Simmons and Nigel would be amazing but like you I'm very pessimistic it happens.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.