Link: AJ McCarron and Jameis Winston to square off tonight on ESPN

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Have been watching most of the preseason NFL. Tonight's game should be good..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I'm a lifelong bucs fan back to their first season and I cannot root for them with that punk under center.

I don't wish for him to get hurt, but I wish for him to be so horrible that he loses the starting job as quickly as possible.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
I'm a lifelong bucs fan back to their first season and I cannot root for them with that punk under center.

I don't wish for him to get hurt, but I wish for him to be so horrible that he loses the starting job as quickly as possible.

dont let go that easily lol.. plus, you made it through with Michael Pittman and Dwight Smith. I think Winston has a huge NFL arm, just a matter of his decision making. I can see him having an Andrew Luck type first season. Lots of yards but plenty of INT's

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
dont let go that easily lol.. plus, you made it through with Michael Pittman and Dwight Smith. I think Winston has a huge NFL arm, just a matter of his decision making. I can see him having an Andrew Luck type first season. Lots of yards but plenty of INT's
i'm hoping for more of a babe laufenburg-type career for him.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I read on the Bengals site that AJ will get the majority of the snaps.
Well that's usually what teams do when they feel they have a clear starter. Preseason is more about starters loosening up for about a quarter, if that, and them seeing who they should cut in the coming weeks. If AJ didn't get the majority of the snaps in the preseason then everyone should be worried.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.