FSU's Dalvin Cook Found Not Guilty

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
In my best Gomer Pile accent: Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!
I think at this point an FSU football player could get away with murder - literally.
They are truly untouchable.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
I kept up with the live tweeting from the reporters in courtrooms . It was pretty clear he didn't do it. His attorneys didn't have to do much. The 8 witnesses were a joke. The girl lied and of course already has a civil attorney lined up.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not sure if he hit her or not - seems sketchy that she didn't press charges until she found out that he might be Cook, a star player on the football team. But it is crazy the number of times FSU players abuse women and are caught drinking under-aged in bars. When I was in college, I had to drink in my dorm until I turned 21. The bars simply would not risk their licenses to serve kids that they KNEW to be underage. Tell me that they don't know who these football players are. Why are these establishments allowed to remain open?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Not sure if he hit her or not - seems sketchy that she didn't press charges until she found out that he might be Cook, a star player on the football team. But it is crazy the number of times FSU players abuse women and are caught drinking under-aged in bars. When I was in college, I had to drink in my dorm until I turned 21. The bars simply would not risk their licenses to serve kids that they KNEW to be underage. Tell me that they don't know who these football players are. Why are these establishments allowed to remain open?

Easy one B1G, because it`s a college town. The Strip in TTown would dry up and blow away and I`m amazed that its equivalent in Columbus ( assume you went to tOSU?) wouldn`t either.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I kept up with the live tweeting from the reporters in courtrooms . It was pretty clear he didn't do it. His attorneys didn't have to do much. The 8 witnesses were a joke. The girl lied and of course already has a civil attorney lined up.
This

I know we all want to think that everyone (but us!) is awful, cheating and bringing in rapists, thugs and murderers but sometimes the innocent get accused. I feel bad for this kid, he is innocent and he missed all of fall camp because of it. Hope it doesn't cause him problems. And you are correct, he'll get a civil suit out of it too

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
[/B]Easy one B1G, because it`s a college town. The Strip in TTown would dry up and blow away and I`m amazed that its equivalent in Columbus ( assume you went to tOSU?) wouldn`t either.
Yeah, good point. My boys are not drinkers now, but my oldest goes away to college in a few weeks and I worry about how he will handle his exposure to this stuff.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
If I remember correctly, she didn't know who he was until she saw him again on campus.

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Well, by gosh, they better get their act together. Those 3 team mate witnesses will runout of eligibility and not be there forever...or maybe they will.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If I remember correctly, she didn't know who he was until she saw him again on campus.
If we are talking about Cook (hard to keep the woman abusers at FSU straight), she saw him in a team picture or something. That is what got me. She isn't interested in pressing charges until she knew that he was a football player - red flag.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.