Which coach have you hated losing to the most?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
As others have stated, losing to Fulmer was tough; however, I hated losing to Spurrier and Meyer in the SEC title games and Meyer again last year in the final four. Those losses were to smug jerks and also cost us chances at titles.

B

BroadwayJoe777

In my mind we haven't lost to Malzahn yet. We gave him his one win.

Can't stand losing to Florida Spurrier, Fulmer, Tubs, Meyer and Ara.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Phil Fulmer by far and away is #1.

After that it would be Tubberville, Stoops, Meyer.

Malzahn isn't on the list yet, as really no current SEC coaches are. I don't think there's another coach I dislike THAT much in the conference. Teams yes, coaches no.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
For me, it's been Bob Stoops. At least we DID beat Fulmer, we are 0-3 against Big game Bob and may never get the opportunity to beat him period.

Last edited:

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
Phil Fulmer.

And nobody else is even close. Folks today don't know how gentlemantly the Alabama-Tennessee rivalry used to be, back when Johnny Majors was there and going way back even before him all the way to General Neyland.

Fulmer single-handedly destroyed all that.

There was a time not so long ago - less than 20 years - when even though nobody likes to "lose" to Tennessee (or anyone), it didn't really bother you. You respected them. A lot of Tide fans pulled for the Vols in every other game.

That's gone, and it saddens those of us who remember it passionately.

We could beat Tennessee 150-0 with Fulmer as the head coach, and I still wouldn't have my bloodlust satisfied.
Totally agree. UA vs UT was always a classy game, now I have nothing but disgust for them.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm surprised no one said nick saban at LSU after he ran the score up on Shula in 2003. ***blue font***

I would say spurrier or fulmer. Malzahn is the equivalent of the basic auburn fan so it just feels like we are Losing to auburn fans. Meyer is just annoying but it doesn't hurt as bad because you can understand the three games we lost but 2 of the 3 we won were upsets.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.