UT Students Asked To Use Ze Gender Neutral Personal Pronouns

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I didn't mean to tax your memory, but I was referring to nomenclature, in line with the "label" theme of the thread. I was specifically referencing Bryan's reaction to his mom's telling him that he's half Roman. He protests that he's "A Jew, a Kike." This is immediately before she kneels in front of the Roman soldier... :)
Oh, okay. Gotcha. I thought you were implying I was prone to indelicate pronouncements. And I was waiting for Seebell to jump in and dispute that conclusion.

superbamashane

1st Team
Aug 14, 2006
Sylacauga, AL
This is ludacris. We only come one of two ways....he or she. People would rather purposely offend thousands of hes or shes than possibly offend one person who seems to be confused. And if you happen to be one of those people that is confused, there is an easy solution. Find someone you trust, drop your britches so they can see what you are working with, and then let them explain to you how all of this works. I'm still shaking my head with this Bruce Jenner crap. This guy's wrecklessness causes someone to die and he's facing possible manslaughter charges so he get his junk cut off and wants to be a girl. He want's us to call him another name (which I won't mention because it's disrespectful to all of the real women that carry that name proudly) and somehow gets an award for couage????? UGH!!!!!...rant over...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/u-of...erred-pronoun-to-his-majesty-on-class-roster/

[FONT=&quot]As [/FONT]Heat Street[FONT=&quot]‘s Politics Editor Jillian Melchior reported this week, [/FONT]a new policy at the University of Michigan [FONT=&quot]allows students to choose their preferred pronouns— including the gender-neutral “they” and “ze” — to appear on class rosters.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With that in mind, one conservative student, Grant Strobl, who is also [/FONT]chairman of the Young Americans for Freedom [FONT=&quot]board of governors, decided to troll the university administration by officially requesting his pronoun to be changed to “His Majesty.”[/FONT]
I would argue that's more a title than a pronoun...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.