Former NH Prep School Student Found Not Guilty of Rape

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let me summarize for you: it's a Catholic school and neither had had sex and both felt guilty, he probably launched prior to love canal activation and she felt guilty for lusting in her heart.

So he got humiliated and basically found innocent of something he didn't actually do, and her guilt probably half stems from desiring to have done it anyway.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Let me summarize for you: it's a Catholic school and neither had had sex and both felt guilty, he probably launched prior to love canal activation and she felt guilty for lusting in her heart.

So he got humiliated and basically found innocent of something he didn't actually do, and her guilt probably half stems from desiring to have done it anyway.
Hmmm, let's see. Guilt, launch malfunction, more guilt, lust, humiliation, and more guilt. Sounds like a typical Saturday night at casa de seebell.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Obviously, the jury didn't believe the "no sex" part. (I question the wisdom of that from the beginning. Also, juries respect the determination of young girls who go through the ordeal of the initial questioning and the rest of the whole process and then testify. Not one out of twenty will. That's the reason he's going up for 11. She was underage...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
What is the felony regarding using a computer to lure the victim? This seems like a strange law. Is using a phone to lure a victim a felony? How about a written note? Just seems like a weird law but I don't know what the law really is.

I was going to ask if using a bag of candy to lure a victim is a felony but that would be very poor taste.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Maybe 18 year olds should be removed from high schools to avoid such ridiculous charges. High school students having a romantic encounter should not be subjected to sexual assault charges. This kid faces 7 years in prison for a high school tryst that the girl apparently participated in voluntarily.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.