Play QB at Bama if want a cute girlfriend

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Often, yes. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My first Hispanic girlfriend was a beautiful 17 year old I met while on a surfing trip to PR when I was 19 and a sophomore in college. We corresponded for a while after I returned to Florida but after a while our letter writing slowed down as we both got more involved in our lives. I still have all her letters written in Spanish. Here's a pic of her back then....

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
My first Hispanic girlfriend was a beautiful 17 year old I met while on a surfing trip to PR when I was 19 and a sophomore in college. We corresponded for a while after I returned to Florida but after a while our letter writing slowed down as we both got more involved in our lives. I still have all her letters written in Spanish. Here's a pic of her back then....

Bazza....I'd have been moving!! She's hot. :)

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Pretty girl. Did they say she's from NJ? That can't possibly be right. They don't make girls that look like that in Jersey. She's got California written all over her.

No idea where she's from. I didn't realize there were words to read in that link.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hispanics ARE caucasian unless they are negroid or mongoloid. I knew what he meant.

Let's not split hairs. [emoji6]

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks for understanding...I should know better but just wasn't thinking. I did go back and brush up on race vs. ethnicity a bit so hopefully I won't make that mistake again.

Now back to football! :)

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
This girl is so hot that not even one of the typical "She's not really that hot" guys have put their 2 cents in. That's hot! ;)
She's not really that hot.

(Sorry, couldn't resist....and j/k of course, she's a pretty girl)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.