College Gameday Season Preview Special

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Watching right now. I'm liking Rece Davis in his new position. He seems like he'll assert himself (at the right times) more than Fowler did.

Not alot of Bama love on this preview. Lots of talk about SEC's post season woes and if that signals the conference is weakening.

Crazy pics Herbstreit and Corso pick LSU to win SEC.

Lot's of OH. St. worship...but with their schedule I get it.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I enjoyed the show. The OSU adulation is to be expected as the previous champion always gets love. Plus they have a couple of Heisman candidates, a ridiculously easy campaign, a nasty defense, and a high profile coach. The media will rode that train as long as they can.

Herbstriet has a tendency to pick obscure teams from the SEC, but he doesn't just do it for the hits. He's very good about calling it as he sees it, and he's often times right.

I love Corso, he's a legend, but the poor guy is barely competent enough to do the job anymore. You could tell that his age is really starting to wear him down, and it wouldn't surprise me if ESPN doesn't force him into retirement after this season.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
Is this is the show where Tammy Kannell says Saban's body language is worried about the QB when Saban was messing with the media. I'll trust Marcus and Greg on that one. I miss being able to enjoy ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I guess that they think that LSU is due to win one of these really tight games with Alabama. I just don't see it with the change at defensive coordinator.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.