Early Lines for Week 1 Games of Note

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Not based off of any real concrete info, but I think TX beats ND. Strong is twice the coach that Brian Kelly is. I think it's the opening week upset. We'll know more after this first game, but ND could easily be 2-3 to start the season. (TX, @UVA, GT, UMASS, Clem)

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Thanks Mack; know it is time for the season when you come out with early lines. I don't know if Florida can score 38 points against anybody. And the boogers should kill Louisville if they are what everybody is saying they are. I can't see VT covering in a prime time game OS is pumped up for.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
There will never be a matchup I could care less about than Texas vs. Notre Dame. My favorite thing about the Saban era is that we beat both 'um.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Think MS State and TCU are best bets on the board. TCU has only MN as decent out of conference. They know they better impress. And Southern Miss is just terrible.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks Mack; know it is time for the season when you come out with early lines. I don't know if Florida can score 38 points against anybody. And the boogers should kill Louisville if they are what everybody is saying they are. I can't see VT covering in a prime time game OS is pumped up for.

FYI: Florida will have 38 points by halftime. :)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Louisville only returns 8 starters from a team that went 9-4 last season. I know many think highly of Petrino but I just can't see it - they don't have close to the talent Auburn has.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.