2015 season: you heard it here first

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I'm predicting this is the year of the sack.

It'll be fifty, yeah I said it, 50 sacks. Circa (that means on the average or close to for the bloviating challenged) 4 per game. (13 at least)

I think I'm finally jacked up. Just in time. What do you think we'll see this season?
One thing I haven't seen anybody mention yet...this defense has recorded a total of 67 batted passes so far...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'll be honest, I read the prediction, didn't believe it, promptly forgot it to the point that I didn't even remember it when it actually happened.

IMO We truly have the best D-Line I have ever seen, and have several that are playing as well as any individual we have ever had.
they have been great all year, but i have been in awe watching them in every game since the break. otherworldly

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
One thing I haven't seen anybody mention yet...this defense has recorded a total of 67 batted passes so far...
According to the stats from the school, the team has 73 pass break ups thus far. The DL and LB account for 38 of those, which is 52%. Pretty incredible.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.