predictions for this season

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This should be fun. At the end of the year we can look back and see how wrong we all were.

Oregon will not win the PAC-12 my best guess is Arizona State

a 2 loss team will be in the playoff. I don't really believe this will happen I just want to see everyone lose their minds when this eventually happens in the future.

everyone in the Big 12 will have at least 2 losses.

Missouri will win the East again and they will be slaughtered by whoever wins the West again.

Ohio State will win the Big 10 because quite frankly there is no one else in that conference that can challenge them

The Iron Bowl will decide the West

Boise State will not win the MWC.

Coach Mac and the Gators will upset Jimbo and the Crimenoles

what say you?

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
The four conferences in the playoffs will be SEC (Bama), PAC-12 (Oregon with 2 losses), B1G (MSU), and Big12 (TCU). ACC gets shut out.

Missouri wins the SEC east again

Chubb, Fournette, Henry all go over 1700 all purpose yards and double digit TDs

Back to life, back to reality for the state of MS

Oregon loses at Mich St and at Stanford

Harbaugh beats Meyer

OJ Howard has another so so season

Florida finishes no worse than 3rd in the East.

Remember that magical season when Mike Leach put it all together and TTU.? Expect the same this year at Wazzu

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This should be fun. At the end of the year we can look back and see how wrong we all were.

Oregon will not win the PAC-12 my best guess is Arizona State

a 2 loss team will be in the playoff. I don't really believe this will happen I just want to see everyone lose their minds when this eventually happens in the future.

everyone in the Big 12 will have at least 2 losses.

Missouri will win the East again and they will be slaughtered by whoever wins the West again.

Ohio State will win the Big 10 because quite frankly there is no one else in that conference that can challenge them

The Iron Bowl will decide the West

Boise State will not win the MWC.

what say you?
I say bama wraps up the west after the lsu game.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
The playoff Bama,Ohio State, Southerncal, Baylor. Hope to see a rematch here with another shot at the buckeyes. In the sec Georgia takes the east and Bama takes the west . We get revenge in the championship game as I believe the dawgs will get us in Athens. I hate to say it but the barn will be very good this year and we are going to be in a serious battle with them in the iron bowl, but I do think we get them. Teams I think take a step back this year are Ole miss and Missouri I think both have good seasons but not as good as last year. I could say LSU as well but they have to much talent to drop to far . Florida will be better but they may need a couple of years to get them back to being a contender.

My surprise teams are the hogs in the west and the vols in the east. I see both teams having good years. 8 wins or better for both.

Last edited:

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Alabama, Oklahoma, USC and Ohio St. make the playoffs and things are right again in college football. Florida makes waves but falls just short in the east as Georgia goes to the SEC Championship only to fall to the Tide again.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Conference champs:

ACC: Clemson - A lot of turnover defensively but the offense is setup to run roughshod over their conference.

Big Ten: Michigan State - They'll shock the world like 2013 and upset the Buckeyes who coast through most of the season.

Big 12: TCU - Truly believe that this team is setup to dominate the Big 12 in 2015. They could struggle with the bullseye but their defense is pretty solid for making plays against all that spread out that way. Plus, they have a big-time playmaker at QB.

Pac 12: Oregon - After that national title destruction, people seem to be making the obituary for Ducks football. I'm not really sold on any of the hot teams in the preseason hype train. Kinda defaulting here, but I don't think it is that unlikely.

SEC: Alabama - Another kinda default pick because the field is wide open. October is gonna be tough to get through without a loss, so we're gonna have to win out in September and November to have a shot...probably.

Playoff:

1) TCU
2) Alabama
3) Clemson
4) Michigan State

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Bama wins the National Championship. Henry wins the Heisman. Cooper is Rookie of the year in the NFL. Lacy is Super Bowl MVP.

Yes...I wear crimson colored glasses.
Of course I will be happy if only my first prediction happens!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Conference champs:

ACC: Clemson - A lot of turnover defensively but the offense is setup to run roughshod over their conference.

Big Ten: Michigan State - They'll shock the world like 2013 and upset the Buckeyes who coast through most of the season.

Big 12: TCU - Truly believe that this team is setup to dominate the Big 12 in 2015. They could struggle with the bullseye but their defense is pretty solid for making plays against all that spread out that way. Plus, they have a big-time playmaker at QB.

Pac 12: Oregon - After that national title destruction, people seem to be making the obituary for Ducks football. I'm not really sold on any of the hot teams in the preseason hype train. Kinda defaulting here, but I don't think it is that unlikely.

SEC: Alabama - Another kinda default pick because the field is wide open. October is gonna be tough to get through without a loss, so we're gonna have to win out in September and November to have a shot...probably.

Playoff:

1) TCU
2) Alabama
3) Clemson
4) Michigan State
I agree with you about Clemson. I think they win the ACC and make the playoffs.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Bama wins the National Championship. Henry wins the Heisman. Cooper is Rookie of the year in the NFL. Lacy is Super Bowl MVP.

Yes...I wear crimson colored glasses.
Of course I will be happy if only my first prediction happens!!
You forgot AJ wins starting QB job for the Bengals.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Ga Tech wins the ACC, FSU struggles.

tOSU doesn't have quite as easy road as they think, and the two Michigan schools beat them.

Arizona is the state to watch for most of the PAC12 season, Oregon comes up short and loses the PAC title game.

TCU completely butchers the Big12-2, and enters the CFP no. 1.

The SEC West isn't as formidable as most experts think, as the Mississippi schools both fall back to earth.

The SEC west is decided when UGA and Tennessee play. The Vols finish 2nd.

Three SEC running backs enter the Heisman conversation, but ultimately none win.

Our QB concerns are all for naught, as we have a 2nd consecutive record setting season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
USCw bombs

USCe wins a game they shouldn't, loses a game they shouldn't, and ultimately is a mediocre team

Mizzou takes the East

Bama takes the West

Bama 42 Mizzou 10 in the SECCG

Auburn finishes with 4 losses, the first to Louisville

Arkansas is runner-up in the West

Fla in the East

Golson throws a ton of interceptions despite changing schools

The Heisman will remain a meaningless award given to an overrated player whose stats are padded when the backup should be getting reps

Mich St takes down the Buckeyes

CFP: Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, tOSU

Bama over Bucks

Sooners over Clemson

Bama over Oklahoma

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I believe that either Alabama or Ohio State should win the championship this year since they are far and away the most talented teams taking the field. That said, Alabama has to overcome its schedule and the Buckeyes have to overcome complacency. If both manage to get there, Alabama will have the edge because of your defensive line.

If any other team wins the championship this year I will be very disappointed, but weird stuff happens when the games are played.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Ga Tech wins the ACC, FSU struggles.

tOSU doesn't have quite as easy road as they think, and the two Michigan schools beat them.

Arizona is the state to watch for most of the PAC12 season, Oregon comes up short and loses the PAC title game.

TCU completely butchers the Big12-2, and enters the CFP no. 1.

The SEC West isn't as formidable as most experts think, as the Mississippi schools both fall back to earth.

The SEC west is decided when UGA and Tennessee play. The Vols finish 2nd.

Three SEC running backs enter the Heisman conversation, but ultimately none win.

Our QB concerns are all for naught, as we have a 2nd consecutive record setting season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
:conf2: - Is that a prediction of them moving? :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.