Pick the score: Wisconsin vs. Alabama

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Being a 10 point favorite sounds about right. I think we ground and pound with obvious questions still on the offense. I do not see our defense giving them much. That being said I will go with 21-10 however if our offense does get rolling it could get ugly.

Last edited:

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I'm the guy who usually puts down something like 52-3 Bama & usually wrong.

38-24

I hope I'm wrong but I think there are so many unknowns that we get a big lead early like 21-0 at half then our usual 3rd Qtr let down & a few garbage TD's at the end by Whisky making it look closer than it is. Game will look a lot like the NCG against the Texicans.

Hope I'm wrong, again.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Ready for football? Check.
Gameface on? Check.
Crimson colored glasses firmly in place? Check.

I'm going to say that Bama comes out of the gates quickly, puts up two scores (a TD and a FG), and puts Wiscy on their heels. From there, it's all bad news for the Badgers.

Bama 45
Wiscy 0

Yep, I'm calling for a shutout against a Top 25 team to open the season. :biggrin2:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Wisky better find a good passing game to keep us honest because if they think they'll beat at the line they're nuts.

I'll go 34-13

And that 13 is second half experience points given up by the second/third teams. I think Marlon or one of the dbs might have a brain fart that costs us a TD but that is to be expected when playing young guys in the secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.