Pick the score: Wisconsin vs. Alabama

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Bama 17
Wisconsin 7

Somebody wake up the badger fans, surprised I haven't seen any of them here on our board like we usually do with opposing fan bases.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bama 17
Wisconsin 7

Somebody wake up the badger fans, surprised I haven't seen any of them here on our board like we usually do with opposing fan bases.

A good friend and client is from Wisconsin and here's his comment from one of our emails last week:

Bucky will have it's hands full with Alabama
I can't imagine many Badgers feeling differently.....although there are always a few....

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'll say this.. 42-17... we'll see lot of young players in the game... so second team could give up a point or two... But if Defense is that nasty as I've heard.. I dont think they score points on us. probably 42-9

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
the Alabama Crimson Tide = I just don't know! The QB situation is a cause for concern or maybe even optimism.
Wisconsin Badgers = "0" I hope, but less than Alabama if we can't get a goose egg!

Maybe it's just tooooooooooo soon for me to make a prediction. I'll be glued to the TV on Saturday night unless
some benefactor gives me a good reason to drive from the Houston area to the Dallas area. Isn't there a kind-hearted
person with two tickets that they don't really need this weekend?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.