Kevin Norwood Traded by Seahawks to Carolina Panthers

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: Kevin Norwood released by Seahawks

I'd like to see Green Bay pick him up. Lord knows they need help at receiver now, and it would really be sweet to see him on the Saints who desperately need another wideout..

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

I'd like to see Green Bay pick him up. Lord knows they need help at receiver now, and it would really be sweet to see him on the Saints who desperately need another wideout..
With Nelson out for the season the Pack can definitely use another quality receiver.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

I don't keep up as closely as many, but I was thinking the Seahawks had had a lot of good things to say on Norwood. I'm surprised it didn't work out there for him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Nothing official, but I've seen some talk on Twitter that Kevin is headed to Carolina. Not positive if they picked him up after Seattle cut him or if Seattle traded him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Norwood is traded to the Carolina Panthers according to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post.

CrankyFranky

Scout Team
Aug 5, 2004
Gadsden, AL

It will be like one of Satan's minions throwing to a Crimson Angel. I am pulling for Kevin, not the Panthers though.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

may get more of an opp with the Panthers. Benjamin is out for the season. Seattle is so run heavy that it'd be very tough for him to make a name there. Or any WR for that matter. I watch most NFL games every week, yet i couldnt name their starters off the top of my head.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.