Amari Burns The Great Patrick Peterson

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
if he stays healthy he will have a stellar career.

the only limitation I think he will see is as a redzone receiver simply because he's not a towering physical presence.

other than that, I think he'll be as good as anyone for the next decade.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I don't remember; did Amari end up taking all of the all-time records that DJ Hall held at the end of last season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I saw it live on tv, the guys in the booth noticed and commented. Looks like Amari has some good timing/chemistry going with his new qb.

I saw Trent had a good 20 yard run, but five yards were taken off because he was down, but I didn't see the rest of the game...how did Trent and Amari finish the day?

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
I saw it live on tv, the guys in the booth noticed and commented. Looks like Amari has some good timing/chemistry going with his new qb.

I saw Trent had a good 20 yard run, but five yards were taken off because he was down, but I didn't see the rest of the game...how did Trent and Amari finish the day?
I guess I saw it a little differently. Carr missed Coop badly twice. One would've been a TD. I don't think it'll take very long for the two to gel though.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I got to watch a good bit of the game. I was highly impressed with Coop, as I expected I would be.

10 years ago I never would have imagined 2 of the best WRs in the NFL would be from Alabama. I'm hopeful the Raiders are going to get things turned around and Cooper can be a presence there like Tim Brown was. They've got a lot of good young talent on the roster it appears.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
In the video, number 26 is Rashad Johnson who graduated from Bama in 2008. He's the second guy, the one who ended up on the ground after diving at Amari's feet.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
if he stays healthy he will have a stellar career.

the only limitation I think he will see is as a redzone receiver simply because he's not a towering physical presence.

other than that, I think he'll be as good as anyone for the next decade.
I think he'll be equally as effective simply because he's such a precise route runner and so quick out of his breaks. He'll push for Pro Bowl and maybe even R.O.Y. honors.

RTR!!!

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I think he'll be equally as effective simply because he's such a precise route runner and so quick out of his breaks. He'll push for Pro Bowl and maybe even R.O.Y. honors.

RTR!!!
I hope so...I'm really just thinking about the red zone plays where it's just chuck it up and let the biggest, strongest guy get it.

Julio can do that, I don't know that amari is big and strong enough.

he's a pleasure to watch though because he's so darn smooth.

Charleston

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 4, 2015
How long before the Oakland OC starts signaling touchdown while the pass is still in the air?
Raiders may also want to look into getting "the prancer" known to roam the Bama sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

RTR!!!
I agree. He is so incredibly deceptive, quick, smart and strong that no DB can cover him 1 on 1 consistently.

IMO, he's one of the 5 greatest players in Bama history (in no order): Amari, Hutson, Hanna, D Thomas, Namath. Of course a lot to choose from: Ozzie, Stabler, Alexander, Stephenson, Sington, Gilmer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.