JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Wisconsin preview: Badgers hope one dimension is enough against Bama
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 1st, 2015 12:49 AM

. By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Sept. 1, 2015 For Wisconsin, a game against Alabama in Week 1 is a bit like engaging in a demolition derby – against a Ross Winans steam locomotive, rather than an old sedan. Alabama has been, ever since Nick Saban’s arrival, a machine. It doesn’t always move fast, but […]

Read More Here

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
"If we start in 3-4" -- wonder if we see the hounds turned loose and we see five LBs with a little more edge rush???

Of course Wisconsin is the type of team the 3-4 was made to stop, so who knows?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Sounds good! Great to see game previews again.

I agree that a couple of the key match-ups are the success of our passing game and their running game. I can hardly wait!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think the 27 is fairly close.....

I'm thinking that Wisconsin can go anywhere from 0 to 17......and just depends on how well we control the clock.....AND if the DBs can maintain coverage and we get some pressure on the QB.....I'm hoping Wisconsin only gets about 5 possessions in the game.....

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I think the main question for us is ball security, especially from the QB position.

I really don't think Wisky can win unless we help them. Most likely spot for that to come from is our QB, who will be inexperienced regardless of who it is.

Because of inexperience at QB and lack of proven depth at WR, I expect the game plan to look a lot like 2012... Ground and pound. Not much scoring early, but Wisky is worn down by mid-3Q, and we pull away

Vulnerability is if we give them a reason to believe through turnovers and/or busted assignments in the secondary. Yes, I'm still gun-shy from last year.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Jess, we should have the QB advantage on depth alone. Haven't you seen the depth chart that was released yesterday? I mean, we have 3 first string QBs and 2 second string QBs.

I really don't think Wisky can win unless we help them.
You hit the nail on the head.

The only way Cheese can stay in the game is if we turn the ball over. I believe our men are hungry. That being said they should be on alert. One false move and they can find themselves in a fight.

I still believe we blow them out. Too big, too fast, too good!

Let's get 16!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.