What is everyone doing to contain your excitement for this weekend?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Leaving for my first vacation in over a year on Friday and will miss the games for the first two weeks of the season, but I have grown accustomed to having to watch football on my DVR as my children have had Saturday activities for the last 5 years through early November.

I am glad that football is back, but I don't really get excited until I can start watching the games live.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm in New Orleans for work this week so it's gonna go by fast. Staying on Iberville Street which is about 30 seconds from Bourbon. Was here last month for work and saw Kevin Sumlin on Bourbon Street. I walked up to him and said hey and asked him to take a selfie with me. He said real men don't take selfies. He was dead serious. I said real men don't lose 59-0 and walked away. He came across as very rude..

Just when I think this thread can't get any better...

Masterfully handled, Force...

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
...Fire up the grill......check.
Let the games begin. :biggrin2:
Bring on the Badgers and the barbie!

PS That ain't Coach Saban in the photo, but a canine anthropomorph-alike - what with the intensity of focus and all...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.