ronda rousey agrees to be a Marine's date at the USMC ball

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I love UFC and Ronda Rousey is on top of that world right now (her and McGregor). Outside of the octagon, this was an awesome move. Very cool of her to do this..

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I've heard she's a softy outside the ring. She has to be so intense in order to compete at the level she does that she has to scale back in her day to day life.

But yeah.. I wouldn't take any chances.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
She's 5'7" and 135 pounds. He's a marine. He'll be OK.:wink:

Good for her. I'd say she sounds like she's got her head on straight but she fights for a living.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
She's 5'7" and 135 pounds. He's a marine. He'll be OK.:wink:

Good for her. I'd say she sounds like she's got her head on straight but she fights for a living.
I know he's a Marine and a probably a good bit bigger than she is, but my money's on the one who won an Olympic bronze medal in Judo and now beats the crap out of people for a living. I've seen too many smaller people with 1% of her talent and training beat much bigger opponents like a drum. If it came right down to it, I don't think he'd be OK.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I know he's a Marine and a probably a good bit bigger than she is, but my money's on the one who won an Olympic bronze medal in Judo and now beats the crap out of people for a living. I've seen too many smaller people with 1% of her talent and training beat much bigger opponents like a drum. If it came right down to it, I don't think he'd be OK.
No, he wouldn't. And I have all the respect in the world for the Marines. Perhaps I'm wrong, but she is extremely quick and she's strong enough to do a lot of damage even to a man. There was some media dork that laughingly challenged her to see if she could drop him and although she was just jokingly doing it, she did a leg sweep on him or something like that (don't really follow MMA and don't know the moves) and he ended up with broken ribs.

Folks just don't understand what they are dealing with in a trained, professional MMA fighter. Male or female.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.