Question: What do you think our first offensive play from scrimmage will be?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Snap to Coker, who will lateral to Morris, who will hand off to Bateman. Bateman will then scramble around while the coaches have a short meeting to decide which QB will be allowed to throw a screen pass to Henry.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
From our own one yard line, 4 WR's, using TE's and the biggest receivers on the team, and Henry as the single RB. Run/pass option with a quick snap before the goal line defense can figure out what is going on.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I think it will be either very conservative (hand-off to Henry for a short gain) or very aggressive (deep ball to Howard or Foster/Stewart/Ridley). That will tell us what we need to know about the QB situation, at least for the first few games.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm interested to see because I think it will say a little something about what to expect for the game.

If we come out wide-open in the spread, we may feel like we've got matchups to exploit in the passing game and we trust the QB to get the job done.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I can beat that:

2-1 personnel, H-back motions across the formation to the strong side, flanker steps to the LOS, zone stretch goes off-tackle right for a modest gain (~4 yards).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.