Alabama section @ Sanford Stadium vs Georgia

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
I'm going to this game and i'm trying to find the area all our fans will be sitting.This is my first true away game that's not neutral so i'm a little in the dark on where they will be seated.Can anyone tell me the sections most of our fans will be sitting?It looks like the 4 sections to the right behind our sideline are completely sold out.Is that all of our fans?

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: Alabama section@Sanford Stadium vs Georgia

I got tickets via UA Tide Pride and they are in Section 611.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

Unfortunately you're right Tidetwin. Their behavior was atrocious after the SEC Championship game a few years back, and living in Ga I've been to Athens as a guest quite a few times. The love their "Dawgs," but they are terrible winners, and even worse losers.
I will not be going this year due to their behavior in the past...Athens is just about an hour from my home, but I'll choose the 3+ hour drive to Tuscaloosa where the fans are friendly win or lose every time..Roll Tide!!!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS

Been there once and will not go back again. Nice stadium, wonderful college atmosphere but their fans ruin this. Kinda like going to Auburn for me. Been there once and will never go back there either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.