Link: The Crimson White Exclusive: Nick Saban Acts as Closer for Other UA Sports

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
“Since Saban’s arrival to the Capstone, he’s changed the face of our athletic department,” Mainz said. “He is that quarterback, he’s that point guard, he’s that No. 1 player that has made a profound impact that has changed our program — not just the women’s tennis program, but he’s changed in my opinion, the complexion of Alabama.”
That's what is so great about the man. It's not just about football, he works to elevate the university through all athletics and improve the lives of many young men and women.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Love the article!

Only, part of me wishes we had kept this a little bit of our own little secret - so we don't give other ADs the idea to copy us. :)

Still, it's a really good read and shows a part of Saban that many of our opposing fans and those in the media don't care to see.

Also, I got a new line for my signature from this article! :)

Nick Saban said:
Tradition is always under construction.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Why he would make a great AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder if he`s thought about that? Coach Saban strikes me as being a rather complex individual. Wonder if his personality/skill sets, etc. would translate well to an AD position. Guess in many respects it would revolve around what a university president would feel like they need in an AD. Wasn`t Coach Bryant both coach and AD?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.